2nd IGSSE Martini Colloquium
9 November 2018 | 15:45 - 20:00 hrs | Boltzmannstrasse 17 | Garching
Current and former principal investigators, postdocs as well as their cooperation partners and guests were invited to an exclusive glance of IGSSE research. Five PIs of IGSSE´s 11th project team cohort presented their research, looking back on two years of interdisciplinary team work.
- Prof. Aliaksandr Bandarenka (PH), PI to project team 11.01
- PD Dr. Gregor Koblmüller (PH), PTL to international project team 11.05
- Prof. Martin Stutzmann (PH), PI to project team 11.06
- PD Dr. Marion Menzel (PH), PI to project team 11.07
- Dr. Mariacruz Sanchez-Sanchez (CH), PTL to international project team 11.08
Keynote Speaker Prof. Walter deVries gave insights into developing sustainable scientific collaborations with African research institutions. A certificate ceremony for IGSSE Alumni, a poster session of current research and a light dinner completed the inspiring afternoon on Michalmas eve.