3rd IGSSE Martini Colloquium
9 November 2018 | 15:45 - 20:00 hrs | Boltzmannstrasse 17 | Garching
Current and former principal investigators, postdocs as well as their cooperation partners and guests are invited to an exclusive glance of IGSSE research. Five PIs of IGSSE´s 11th project team cohort present their research, looking back on two years of interdisciplinary team work.
- Prof. Aliaksandr Bandarenka (PH), PI to project team 11.01
- PD Dr. Gregor Koblmüller (PH), PTL to international project team 11.05
- Prof. Corinna Hess (CH), Prof. Martin Stutzmann (PH), PIs to project team 11.06
- PD Dr. Marion Menzel (PH), PI to project team 11.07
- Dr. Mariacruz Sanchez-Sanchez (CH), PTL to international project team 11.08
We are very pleased to annouce keynote Speaker Prof. Walter deVries who will give insights into developing sustainable scientific collaborations with African research institutions.
After a festive certificate ceremony for the recent IGSSE Alumni, IGSSE invites to a poster session of current research and a light dinner on Martinmas eve.