The call for applications for the first JADS cohort has been opened. The Imperial College London (ICL) and TUM will support researchers in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare and Robotics under the joint leadership of Prof. Nassir Navab (TUM) and Dr. Aldo Faisal (ICL)
Successful projects will be supported through their individual institutions based on doctoral training stipends and relevant mobilities and consumables funds for a total of four years.
At TUM this support includes:
- 1 doctoral scholarship per project
- Mobility funds for doctoral researchers
- Accommodation grant for research stays at ICL
- Funds for student helpers
- Direct project costs/consumables
For further details of the application process, please check TUM´s JADS website. Deadline for applications is 15 May 2020.