IGSSE’s call for proposals for collaborative research projects with international partners in IGSSE International Project Teams has opened. With this format, IGSSE aims to strengthen TUM’s network across the globe, to support international scientific collaboration and to promote the mobility of doctoral researchers.
In this year’s call for proposals, IGSSE targets international collaboration with:
- Its partner universities in the EuroTech Universities Alliance
- Danmarks Tekniske Universitet (DTU)
- Technische Universiteit Eindhoven (TU/e)
- École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
- École Polytechnique (l'X)
- The Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
- Universities/ research institutions in Africa.
Successful projects will be supported with doctoral training stipends and relevant mobilities and consumables funds for a total of four years. Further information on funding and the application procedure can be found here.
Deadline for applications is 27 September, 2020.